As for me and my house.....

@Daily_Truth
"For myself I am an optimist; it does not seem to be much use being anything else". — Winston Churchill

I have been a raging unstable bitch for 2 days. Me, Myself? I am pissed at the world. Mostly, my inner circle for being selfish, insecure, bitches. ALL of THEM including the men.. and the baby. (ok, well maybe not the baby)

Two different people on two different occassions told me they saw someone i knew in a different city at a show i was invited to attend. Why do people insist on throwing Erykah Badu shows I did not attend in my face... These people KNOW that I attend a E. Badu show yearly. It's part of my contract with life. So why, Why, WHY would you throw that salt in the open wounds of this game? huh. Needles to say, I am still pissed. So pissed that a friend of mine told me. She had NEVER seen me this unfocused and just plain angry at the world. I can't really ascertain what the direct genesis of this anger is. But, I do know.. I am telling the world to fuck itself.. So.. I think I should make some mental changes. Starting today. I am looking for the silver lining, the pot of gold, the good things. Because focusing on the negative is only making my blood boil, and my blood vessels burst (sorry it's an old reggae lyric).

Peace,
For Real

No comments: