a new day

I closed the blog down for awhile to re asses my reasons for keeping it. I began the blog as a creative outlet but, as circumstances would have it, the blog evolved, my life became a drama and the blog became a catalyst for people to scrounge around and use the words I wrote as fodder for their own deceptive "creative" purposes. While I would love to say the blog was for me and I should ignore the "haters" the "cross blog attacks" were a bit more than I could handle. The need to write became stifled and I decided to walk away.

While some things change, somethings never will.

My life since then is not the same, but the need for writing has returned.

I will be taking the blog in another direction.

In the upcoming days or months you should see a change. I'm still trying to see how this blog could fit into my new ideas, if it does at all.

Until then...
Peace and Blessings.
J

No comments: